Friday 23 November 2012

Hello I'm Michelle



Hello There.


Right, Hello there.


My name is Michelle Marie Wilkinson. I was born in 1994 and have been exploring the world ever since, but i still haven't gotten all i need from it!!


I started college in September of 2010, i wanted to do a Level 3 course in Art. In November of 2010 i felt that art was much to broad a subject and it had become a ridiculous thing to put your whole time and effort into.... that's only what i thought.
So then i thought maybe it wasn't just the subject maybe its just me? maybe its my art style? maybe i liked other areas that included art but wasn't down the same road as Picasso, Cezanne or Monet.
This is my Favorite Cezanne piece as it makes me think about a sky with no birds trees with no breeze a town with scarse life.
Why i see this picture this way? Because im actually really entertained by the art of life and the ways i can recreate it.


I transferred courses in that November to a Games Development course at level 3 that took 2 years to complete. i learnt how to write long essays about hardware, software, developers, development, stories, research and much much more. so coming from a rather creative background it was a shock to my systems... i wanted to know more and i wanted to learn more about the subject i was studying.
i got left behind in the group sometimes as i just didn't understand what they where all talking about!! but that didn't stop me completing and coming out with the MMM grades! then after the September of 2012 led me to; yet again another wrong decision.

I started a Visual Communications qualification at the start of September 2012- i then came to realise that i had walked into a course that wanted nothing to do with the art i did and the animation i was interested in.... 
And i said to myself

So after having no worries i found the games art FDA this November of 2012 and which i am currently loving ! i feel like i can learn a lot and still show my skills, to become a credit to this group of such talented individuals.
Thus not losing/forgetting the skills from my previous course and instead developing them to a standard of which i can become  24 hour games art/ animation industry member.






Less formal side of my blog,
This is me
<---------- im quite normal really
i have 2 eyes a nose a mouth 2 ears and ...so on you get the point :)

im rather harmless and am rather happy ... almost all the time !

(when i concentrate i make stupid faces)




My love for traditional/digital art  and animation has captivated me since i was ... well since i can remember  and now i have taken it to the next level by being on this FDA Games Art course. I feel that i can do the best of the best of the best on this course but i really do understand that it's not just about what i do on my course its about how dedicated i am to my area .. how outstanding my work can be, my extra pieces are the ones that count the most.


Thank you for your time!  
I hope you enjoyed my (long) short Introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment